Форум Академгородка, Новосибирск > Разводка или нет ?
Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Разводка или нет ?
Форум Академгородка, Новосибирск > Жизнь Академгородка > Разговоры обо всём
aPT
Пришло письмо, приведено ниже. В спам автоматически не поместилось. Интересно, что это за разводка, и если кто знает как она работает, было бы интересно узнать.

текст письма:
-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

My name is Stephen Mensah, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Tema Accra Ghana I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 44years of age and married with 3lovely kids.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem,I only hope we can assist each other.If you don't want this businessoffer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us,as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2006 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three million five hundred thousand dollars [US$3, 500.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since plac e this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money,so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE.While you will have 35% of the total fund. I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I
receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best regards,
Mr Stephen Mensah
E-Mail:********@yahoo.co.nz
+2***********

------------------------------------------------

aPT
После ответа на письмо пришел ответ:

---------------------------------------------------
Dear My Good Friend,

I have just received your mail and understood your willingness to assist me in getting this mutual benefit pursuit actualized. But before i go on in details , i want you to have in mind that your English speaking does not matter in this transaction neither your country of origin matters .Hope you understand ? So feel free and accord me you full corporation communicating daily so that the Bank will transfer this money into your bank account in your country .

As I will be expecting your message, i will appreciate that you carefully go through the under listen detailed information apropose this mutual partnership.

Without any prejudiced interest, the legality of this transaction and it's success rests on both parties ability to prove to our bank , International Commercial Bank the genuity of your claim by me sending to you all the relevant documents of claim already in my possession , of which will go extra
mile in convincing the Boards that your claim is genus and the fund will be transferred into your designated Bank account in your country .

In this regard I want to enssure you that this claim will be executed successfully under every legitimate arrangement without any problem now or in the future. With the explanation below, you will perhaps appreciate why I am still ensuring you of a smooth claim.

The said fund .($ 3,500.000.00 USD) was deposited in our bank into a suspense account .I am carrying out this information to you to stand on the gap as the rightful bona fide beneficiary of the fund because it is legally incumbent on me to do so as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Tema Accra Ghana for i have been in civil service for almost my lifetime without any tangeble thing earned .Now with you standing as the beneficiary of the said fund , as an insider here , with my feed back , we can easily forward on the claim
in your favour for our mutual benefit without our bank being aware of my involvement with you .

HOW THE CLAIM IS TO BE PROCESSED.

As the rightful bona fide beneficiary our bank will successfully transfer the fund into your bank account in your country hence you will comply on my directives , what I required is your full co-operation and consent participating vigorously so that our bank will transfer the fund to your bank account which you will nominate soon for the bank to lodge the proceeds fund .

After which you must have gone through this message contents and get back to me . I will send to you a draft copy of Application letter of claim which you will fill correctly and fax / E-mail it to our Bank to initiate the process for onward payment approval of the fund to your bank account .

You have to accord this transaction the confidentiality it requires and to follow up correspondences promptly until the claim is consummated. If followed up fastly,the claim could be through within 2 weeks.

SHARING RATIO :

May I still remind you again a very sensitive area in this transaction? As a deal of two people, I believe we have agree on percentage sharing of the proceeds of this claim.35% for you while the rest will be held on trust for me in your account until i joined over with you for subsequent sharing and invest ment plan .10% for any expanses that may arise towards the transfer sharing of the fund after tax deductions and refund of all expenses that will be incured by both party in the course of processing the claim.

This % proposition is based on the fact that neither of us can execute the claim without the other and I believe it is a fair proposition.

I have taken time to explain in details how this claim will be executed and I hope it will help us forge ahead towards this claim .Please as you reply, let me have the following information to enable me draft an Application Letter of claim which you will fill correctly and send direct to the Foreign remittance of the Bank for onward approval for payment of this fund into your Bank account.

The informations are :

1. Your full name: ......................................................................................
2. Your occupation and position in office :.....................................................
3. Your date of birth :...................................................................................
4. Marital statutes:
....................................................................................
5. Your full contact address (Home or office): ................................................
6. Your private
telephone and fax numbers.:.................................................
7. Your International Passport: ..................................................................

Feel free to call me immediately you received this message.

Best Regards ,
Mr. Stephen Mensah.
+2******************
Skywalker
Ессно разводка. ) Такие деньги никто не предлагает ) По-любому криминал
Kaydg
QUOTE (Skywalker @ Nov 8 2007, 16:53)

+1
даже отвечать на первое не стоило
Htl`
ооо, у меня отцу такой спам пачками идёт))
aPT
QUOTE (Kaydg @ Nov 8 2007, 18:01)

+1

впринципе то и было понятно что разводка, только вот как она работает, сама схема интересна.
Lexus_M
QUOTE (aPT @ Nov 8 2007, 18:03)

+1

впринципе то и было понятно что разводка, только вот как она работает, сама схема интересна.

да оч просто, стоит небось бот, он сей спам и рассылает, причем видимо ответы не читает.
ValStalker2
прикольно, я не знал что нигерийский спам до сих пор еще рассылают smile.gif

И уж тем более не думал что еще есть люди которые про это ничего не знают smile.gif
Ranma
Так как работает? А то мне тоже нечто подобное с такой же циферкой пришло...
aPT
QUOTE (Lexus_M @ Nov 8 2007, 18:07)
QUOTE (aPT @ Nov 8 2007, 18:03)

+1

да оч просто, стоит небось бот, он сей спам и рассылает, причем видимо ответы не читает.

так смысл этого бота не пойму какой ?
La Grabadora
смысл бота или человека сидящего и отсылающего письма - собрать идиотиков. снять анкету, пробить если возможно позишн, потом взять денег на текущие расходы - впереди ведь маячит 3500К долл или евро, либо взять доступ к счету, чтобы как бы контролировать перевод денег. дальше сами додумывайте
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.